Motor Vehicle 

Vehicle registrations must be renewed during the month of your birth. If the vehicle is leased, the renewal month is determined by the first letter of the leasing company.

You must first complete the town portion of your registration at the Town Office prior to going to the Department of Motor Vehicles to finish the state portion.


Please contact us if you have questions about the documents that are required to register your car, truck, motorcycle or trailers. A call ahead may save you time and several trips.  

For more information, you may following this link to the NH Department of Safety Division of Motor Vehicles or contact them by phone at (603) 227-4000.

Unfortunately, debit/credit cards are not accepted at this time. Motor vehicle payments must be made in the form of cash or check. Thank you!


Tuesdays - 12 PM to 6 PM

Wednesdays - 10 AM to 2 PM

Amy Kuzma - Town Clerk


  • Facebook B&W

© 2021 by Town of Shelburne                                                        WEBMASTER.nem

Town of Shelburne

74 Village Road

Shelburne, NH 03581